Wednesday, May 25, 2016

VR compatible screen apk for Note II - Split Screen.

hello guys,

I don't know whether it is right place for posting this or not but i am posting here because the application still requires some improvement as it is not fully compatible with N7100 and i am not a android developer (I build websites). First of all, let me tell you that this application splits the phone screen into two parts for 3d view or VR view.

Problem:
1. Only works with DU ROM i.e don't work with Touchwiz,AOSP or CM Roms--- atleast for me it didn't work you can check on yours.
2. On DU Roam too the colors gets inverted ,,.,.,. i don't know how to tell .. but i think the phone doesn't display red color after installing this so everything kind off masses up but you can still play games like this :D .
3. the touch doesn't changes. I mean when the screen splits the orientation of touch do not changes and also it seems like you have to select the application by touching the screen where the application was before splitting up the screen.


I know this application is very useful for many people. that is why i am posting it here. Can somebody modify this application or give me some directions and little help. I want this application to run smoothly on our NOTE II.

Thanks.



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/25iXaqu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment