Friday, May 27, 2016

Questions from a previous Nexus user

Hi all, I just bought a Huawei Mate 8 phone and so far, it's been an amazing phone. ;););)
I bought the Mocha Brown Chinese variant NXT-AL10C00B172, and except for some Chinese apps that I can't understand,
I don't see any major problems yet.

I've been a Nexus user for quite some time now (Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 5),
and this is my first Huawei phone so I'd like to ask if the following are possible:
  • Google Contacts, Calendar and Reminders sync with the stock Huawei apps
    (I read somewhere that you can sync contacts and calendar by downloading some APKs somewhere, but I can't seem to find it)
  • Adjust volume while on the lockscreen
  • Change the stock browser's text to English because currently it's in Chinese
  • Change default apps (when I select Open in Browser from a WebView, the stock browser launches)

Thanks a lot!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1WrCJGl
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment