Friday, May 27, 2016

Moto 360 connection problem Iphone

Hi everybody,

I'm buy the moto 360 1 gerneration and i'm realy love this watch. I have a Iphone 5.
When i received the watch, cannot connect to my Iphone and just upgrade the watch to 5.0.1 and all work fine.
I receveid the last upgrade 6 and in begining all works fine.
Just i loose the Wifi and Bluethoot settings on the watch. But for the rest all work.

I don't know why but i do a reset factory to see if i cannot gat back the wifi and bluethoot option on my watch. After that i connect without any problem to my Iphone but When i try to have the whetar he always say me that the localisation fonction is not active on phone, but when i go to application meteo on watch he give me the Weather... and when the watch is disconnect from the iphone for any reason including charge, it's impossible to reconect ... I'm always need to do a factory reset, re connect my wath, work and again reset factory to re connect.

I'm really have a good sensation with this watch in the begining but now it's very hard.
Is somebody know this problem ? Is any possibility of resolution ?



Sorry for my bad english. But i'm realy need help.

Thanks all for your support.

Bruno


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1P2J9ZS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment