Friday, May 27, 2016

com.android.contacts using a lot of battery

Hey All,

I had installed CM13 nightly on LG G3(D855 international version) along with Nebula kernel 12.5. And currently I am having hard time to understand why contacts is using a lot of battery. I charged the battery to 100% and left it untouched for 7 hours and continuing with my daily use(whatsapp email browser and phone calls thats all, I am not a social media fan so no facebook twitter or instagram etc., I understand if you dont call my g3 a smartphone). I will post the BetterBatteryStats output log when battery is completely drained.

Also, when I enter settings-> Google I have a blank page. There is nothing shown under Settings-> Google. So, it is not possible to disable contact sync for now.

Furthermore, when I click Settings->Accounts->Google->Contact to sync contacts I see an error that says contact sync is having problems... But when I click again this error is gone until next restart.

It is really annoying to have this kind of battery drain. Also I have Amplify, Betterbatterystats, Powernap, Greenify, AppOpsExposed and Xposed installed.

Please let me know if you have any solution recommendation, I will be glad to give out many thanks to who supports.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1qNKZCz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment