Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Not able to install phantom kernel on lenovo a6000

Dev har**** jain many people in my locality with lenovo a6000 are unable to flash your phantom kernel v3 . when we try to flash your kernel over ed300 or cm13 the installation process completes in 1 sec but after wiping caches also the ROM is with the stock kernel phantom kernel is not replacing with stock. tried many times with cm13 and ed300cm12.1 but nothing happens please dev and all guys help . lot of peoples are having this problem . installation of kernel zip completes in 1sec this tell its not properly installed . sorry for poor English ........
See my steps what I have done to flash this kernel

Firstly I have installed the ROM of ed300 /cm13
Then I have restarted my phone and again come back to twrp
Then I have flashed modules.zip , phantom kernel v3 . after that I have done wipe cache and dalvik cache and restarted the phone

But the phantom kernel doesn't installed ....... Please helpppppppp I am excited to use the beast phantom kernel


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NOKVOd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment