Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Mobile hotspot not working on T-Mobile HTC One M8 (Originally was Verizon HTConem8)

Originally mobile was purchased from - Verizon . Recently i moved to T-Mobile service

Data pack is already available in my T-mobile plan.

I am trying to get the mobile hot spot working on htc one m8 , but when i am turning on the mobile it is showing "An unknown error occured, please try again later". I tried to contact htc team they said to update the mobile firmware . however my mobile is already have the firmware when i updated with verizon.

I got to know that if i will root my phone, the mobile hotsopt will work(already working on one of my friends mobile) . I have few question regarding that.
How can i do that ?
Is there some tool i have to purchase to get it done easily ?
What OS version should i use ?
Any side effect i might not be aware of after doing the root ?

Thanks in advance.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Z1GsrO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment