Saturday, May 28, 2016

HTC Trade Up Program

I apologize ahead of time if this has been asked, but I couldn't find any results.

I'm currently using a One A9 and am looking to upgrade to the unlocked HTC 10. I'd like to trade in the A9 (up to $250 for it, mine is in excellent condition) towards the 10. It's an AT&T branded phone with the bootloader unlocked, s-off and rooted.

Before trading it in, should I fully return to stock or would HTC care less if it's been tampered with and using TWRP as the recovery? Just making sure before I trade up and then buy the 10.

And a quick question... I'm wanting to get the silver back color and black front. Is that the default color for the US unlocked version or will I need to call HTC after the order just to make sure? Not a fan of the white front.

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC One A9


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OT0Beb
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment