Saturday, May 28, 2016

How to update g925 on 5.1.1 to marshmallow?

Hello to smart folks here on xda, I have a g925I on 5.1.1 Xstreolite 2.4 and running unikernel 9.0 and TWRP. I'm looking to update to marshmallow (xstreolite) and as I understand the process is to restore to stock marshmallow, root again, and then install a new rom through the standard way using twrp.

Yet, I'm confused as to how to start this process. How do I update a rooted phone to stock? I know that I have to flash a firmware but which firmware? I also understand that I have to flash a PIT file but which one? I appreciate it very much if some one more informed than me could answer this question. This device was purchased from India with an official bill.

My device information is: Baseband: G925IDVU3DOJ6
Bootloader: G925IDVU3DOJ6
CSC: G925FOXA3COI9 (I'm sure my device is a G925I but not sure why it says G925F).
Product Code: SM-G925IZDEEVR
Device Status: custom

Thank you so much!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1OT0NKv
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment