Sunday, May 1, 2016

Help Plz.......Bluetooth not pairing!!

I am having an a chronic bluetooth issue, which i failed to resolve. A help in this matter will be deeply appreciated.

The issue started after the February security update (at least thats what i observed). I was trying to pair my device to an external speaker (Beats Pill) and i had a hard time doing so; and i deleted previously paired devices (mainly my car bluetooth). The attempt was not successful. Then, i tried to pair the device to my car again, and i only see a code (instead of the car name) in the bluetooth search. When trying to connect, i got the message (Can't communicate with XXX device).

After multiple failed attempt, i decide to dive into Unlocking, rooting, and trying different ROMs hoping it would solve the problem. I literally flashed all available ROMs for the device with no use. I suspected it was a hardware issue, but my phone can connect to my Moto 360 with no problems.

I am puzzled with this issue to the extent of considering changing the phone. I use car bluetooth extensively as i spent much time commuting to work. If someone can help with the issue i would be gratefully. From reading around the forum, i think the system app "Bluetooth Share" is responsible for such function; could it be possible that i need a modified version of it, or maybe flash a radio of some sort??:(:(:(:confused:


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Tec3ly
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment