Sunday, May 1, 2016

Google Keep Widget on Lockscreen not working

Hi,
System Information:
Samsung S3
CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)
Stock Lockscreen

so i would like to use the google keep widget on my lockscreen but unfortunatly it's not working. the widget on my launcher is working so i know that the widget itself works.
when i press the "new note" button on the lockscreen widget nothing happens. i can see that a press has occured since the button flashes grey for a bit. then when i unlock my phone all i see is a white screen filling my entire phone. after a while a message appears that keep has been closed.
when i uninstall the app, use sd maid pro, restart my phone, install the app again, the widget on the lockscreen works only one time (though that time there was a help animation about new functions).

any ideas what i could do? is there a logging app that only logs a specific app?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y1BJGj
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment