Thursday, March 10, 2016

Can't login to google (probabily a hosts file problem)

Hi,
I have a Xt1541 Moto g3. I used the cm13 rom (one of the version of february) and had no problem. Then, the tragedy: a friend of mine wanted to have free credits in some game and installed the app Liberty, that can hack some inapp payments. I knew this app and i knew it could corrupt the hosts file. So when i found tha playstore not working (no connectio-retry) i wasn't surprised. i deleted the hosts file and rebooted. nothing changed. Then, because a new version of the Rom was online, i flashed the newer version, and now, in the setup wizard, it won't let me access google (it says something like "login failed, could not connect to google servers, try later). I've tried re-flashing deleting cache, re flashing the older versione of cm13, deleting everything after the IP address and "local host" in the hosts file. It always can't access google, same error. I disabled double authentication, removed my device from the devices connected to my google account. i can access my google account just fine from the PC.
Please, help!
Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/226PJ4i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment