Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Unable publish app as it is blocked by Alpha testing

Currently, I have a production app, which is using SDK 21.

Since it requires a huge engineering work, to port the app to SDK 23, we make another unstable Alpha release, by using SDK 23

Today, I need to make a critical bug fix release, for our production app.

However, since we have an Alpha app with SDK 23, it prevents us from publishing the new production app, which is using SDK 21.

I try to de-activate Alpha testing, but it just won't help. Please see my screenshot.

Anything I do, so that I can publish my critical bug fixed production app, with SDK 21?

Note, upgrade production app to SDK 23 immediately is not an option, as we realize that requires a huge engineering effort (New permission model, most of our custom made UIs break under SDK 23, ...). That's why we spawn another alpha app.

Thanks.

Unable publish app due to alpha app


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MUA1Ak
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment