Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Google voicemail won't play(verizon)

So I set up google voice to work on my 6P but when I don't answer, nothing plays. I still get a notification on my phone that I got a voicemail but the person calling me doesn't hear any greeting. I have set one up though. Any ideas what the problem may be?

I reset the google voice app and when it tries to setup the voicemail, it says unfortunately your network carrier is currently not supported for automatic voicemail configuration. Not sure what to do. I hit configure and tried both your carrier and google voice for the service and still have the same problem as above. If I click google voice, I get the your network doesn't support automatic voicemail configuration. Any help?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1SzgIRs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment