Wednesday, March 30, 2016

AOSP soft bricks my S5??

I've looked all over for answers on this. I hope I didn't miss something, but here is my issue:

After being fed up with Touchwiz, I tried flashing AOSP ROMs instead. Ever since then, every AOSP ROM I flash will freeze during boot (usually it freezes after 15-20 seconds), I'll see a glitched image for 10 seconds, and then reboot. This bootloop has happened with AICP, Resurrection Remix, and a few others. I'm about to try CyanogenMod, but I assume that will fail as well since the others were mostly based off CM. I always wipe data, cache, and dalvik before flashing (sometimes system too, and now internal storage to try to fix this issue).
Can anyone figure this out?

(BTW I have very limited access to a PC and my Mac refuses to recognize this phone in download mode, so Odin isn't readily available and Heimdall has been no good so far.)

G900TUVS1FOL1


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1MUzTkp
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment