Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Unlocked Sprint G4 not recognizing Cricket sim card after LG camera repair

This has been a long back and forth conundrum that neither Sprint, Cricket or LG seem to be able to help me with. I purchased a used Sprint G4 on ebay and had it domestic sim unlocked over the phone with Sprint. I used it perfectly with a Cricket sim (mms and lte worked perfectly). A few days later I had to send it in to LG repair for the infamous "camera has stopped worrking" error. After getting the phone back (same IMEI), the phone no longer recognizes the Cricket sim card. It recognized a Sprint sim card that LG returned it with but not the original Cricket sim. I've contacted Sprint and they've repeatedly confirmed (after many insistent calls and chat messages) that the phone is unlocked. Cricket tells me everything is fine on their end, and LG tells me to ask Sprint to unlock it or provide an unlock code. Completely at a loss so any input would be extremely appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YtEdO4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment