Monday, March 28, 2016

S920L Verizon Poor Bluetooth performance

I have the 920L from Straight Talk. From day 1, I have noticed that the bluetooth is not reliable and can be very choppy. I first noticed it with a wireless speaker I streamed to. Frequent choppiness and it seemed pretty consistent.

I have a Plantronics Voyager Pro bluetooth headset which works and I do not detect any audio problems, but the people I talk to have complained about really choppy sound most of the time.

I have a Zenwatch2 which now has speaker support, only 1 out of the 3 calls I have made on the watch has not had the audio problem. The rest, it is very choppy.

I had it paired to my Pioneer car stereo and that seemed to do okay with the bluetooth audio streaming and no perceived issues.

Does anyone have a solution for this? In all cases, the phone is no more than 2-3 feet line of sight from the device except for the watch, but even that should be able to get the signal fine.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1pGHMo3
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment