Monday, March 7, 2016

Lg g3 700 fastboot mode started when going to recovery

Hello I hope someone could help me.
I have an lg g3 D855 international version, with kit kat 4.4.2 and its the 10e version.
I've root my device in order to install new custom rooms. At first I wanted to go to android marshmallow official and wanted to do the flashing with lg flash tool, but in every computer I have its not working its either stuck in 2% and then it fails or 4% and I tried to erase an install the new drivers and the old ones... But I couldn't get it to work. So I decided to root my device, and install twrp recovery, so I did. First I try to install the latest version of twrp, this I did it directly from the phone via TWRP manager. It was supose to work... But when I finish installing and went to recovery.. It went to a black screen saying "[700] fastboot mode started" or somenth
Imes "[760] fastboot mode started" to my surprise the phone is not softbrick. I removed the battery and then reboot the phone and it works... But everytime I go to recovery or tried to install a new bump recovery... Because i thought that was the problem is still the same. I tried to install a new recovery with ADB but when I put the file path in order to install it... It said it couldn't find the recovery img in the path... But it was there... And I tried but couldn't get it to work. I have some experience but custom roms on samsung galaxy s3 but change my phone and this lg g3 is really making me crazy.

Thank you very much in advanced.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1U8MHcV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment