Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Intermittent lag

Hi,

I have a 10.5 inch Tab S (T800) for some time and it's mostly great.
The performance is very smooth most of the time, but occasionally, I experience (touch) lag.
I'm not gaming or using anything intensive, on the contrary, just Wifi browsing (Firefox) and reading (Adobe Reader). But even when reading (I can't think of an activity less demanding), sometimes when I scroll, I have noticeable lag. Also keyboard input lags. Given the raw power of the tablet and that I used much lower specced devices with no similar lag, I presume it's a problem.

I updated to the latest firmware from France.
I am now rooted & have Xposed.

I enabled "Force GPU rendering" (many said that it fixed similar problems), but I didn't notice any significant difference (maybe there could be, but it's subjective).

Is anyone else experiencing this?
What else should I try?

Thanks.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1YyyoPz
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment