Tuesday, March 8, 2016

GT-I9295 Brick? Stock ROM fail on system.img.ext4 in Odin

Hi all.

A newbie, I ended up lost after trying to flash the latest CM 12.1 on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295.
At first, there was an issue with the recovery, which upon entering showed black screen instead of the tool itself.
Trying to fix this, I managed to remove the recovery through flashing the Stock ROM, which has failed in Odin on the "system.img.ext4" instead - could not paste screenshot link here, feel free to ask for it, please! :)

I must say that I have tried hard to figure out what to do with the mess I have caused, but now I am helpless.
Would anyone give me some nice piece of advice to get my phone going again?

Thank you so much!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1QF3l2N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment