Monday, March 7, 2016

Can you designate certain apps to bypass fingerprint security while in use?

All,

Does anyone know if there's a way to make it when using the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge so that when I'm using a certain DESIGNATED app that the phone would let me BYPASS fingerprint security as long as I'm using that designated app?

For example, let's say I start listening to music on my S7 Edge using the Poweramp music app. While the app is playing my music, let's say the screen turns off (or I turn it off). When I push the Power button in order to wake the screen back up, if I'd selected Poweramp to be a designated app, the phone would skip the fingerprint security measure altogether and just unlock itself.

IS there a setting that can make this happen? If not, is there an APP that can do this?? Please let me know. It would just be nice like when I'm driving if I didn't have to deal with the extra security measure.

Thank You,

RockStar2005


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/21TKMPD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment