Saturday, July 2, 2016

Custom Kernel not Booting

I have a Galaxy note 4 SM- N910V, i just recently updated my bootloader to the CPD1. I rooted, installed TWRP, and CyanogenMod 13 beta. It works flawlessly, but ive always had an issue with bluetooth sound that was fixed when i installed a custom kernel on BPA1. Now that i am updated to CPD1, i installed CyanogenMod13, and the emotion kernel, But now my Phone wont boot pass the CyanogenMod logo at the beginning. I did wipe cache and dalvik after in installed the Kernel. I also tried a clean restore in odin, rooted, reflashed twrp. But this time i installed the Emotion Kernel first, THEN installed CyanogenMod/Gapps, and it booted perfectly BUT in settings my kernel doesnt say emotion it says "3.10.40-ga6f06c0 hsbadr@MultiSystem #1" Any help is greatly apprecieted.

Thanks,
Deershoot3r


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298oeAK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment