Thursday, April 28, 2016

[RS987] Begging For A RS987 5.1.1 Root - Willing To Pay

Hello!

It seems like I am one of the few people to have a RS987 variant of the V10. I love everything about this phone, but it's killing me not having root access. I've avoided making a topic dedicated to this variant by posting in other threads and PMing people, but I've gotten nowhere.

I'm unable to unlock the bootloader like the T-Mobile variant even though I have to ability to enable "OEM Unlock" in the dev settings, and I've attempted to flash the Verizon VS990 5.1.1 KDZ to my phone in hopes I could root it after flashing it but it failed.

I'm willing to donate $40 to anybody that can provide a root method for RS987 variant of the V10.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1N3SGPK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment