Thursday, April 28, 2016

Question about roms that require full wipe (newbie)

It has been a long time since I have installed roms and when I did in the past my HTC incredible had a sd card so it was easy to get data on/off the device.

I have noticed that several ROM installs for the HTC One m7 require a full wipe which would wipe my restore backups as well. But I wanted to maintain my TWRP backup so I can revert if the ROM doesn't work or if I don't like it's features.

Can I maintain the backup and install or do I have to full wipe ?
Can I pull the backup off and then put it back on. I am sure I could get it off but once I have a bad install not sure how I could put it back on the device.

I have S-Off and Unlocked Bootloader on Verizon device.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NDVqTS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment