Thursday, April 28, 2016

Note 2 Problem

Hi All
i am hoping you can help me with this issue i am having with my Samsung Note 2. i use it a lot as i have a sight problem and i find it perfect for all my needs and setup to suit me, it was giving a little problem lately and i put a new battery in it and it started to acct funny.
only booting to the note screen logo and turning off then and when i tried to reset it just got worse, wont eveb work if i try to put some firmware on from SD card. i tried Kies as a last resort and all i am left with is a scren saying "FIRMWARE UPGRADE ENCOUNTERED AN ISSUE . PLEASE SELET RECOVERY MODE FROM KIES AND TRY AGAIN. phone wont connect and even eont take my model nunber and keep saying its not corr3ect
Samsung note 2
model GT-N7100
new battery thats fine
Have i made3 a complete bags of it and ong for the rubbish bin ? i hope not as i am lost without it
Th


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/24nkinr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment