Sunday, April 3, 2016

How to revert using SD Card as internal Memory?

Hi guys!
I did something very stupid. I wanted to simply format (wipe) my SD Card and used TWRP to do it. Unfortunately it seems TWRP is very misleading in this regard:
Instead of using formating the card from withing the "Wipe" menu, I have formated it using "Advanced > partition SD". This has apparently caused my SD Card to become recognized as part of my internal memory (as described here: androidforums[DOT]com/threads/make-sd-card-as-internal-memory.887942).

Now I took my SD Card out and formatted it to exFAT using Windows but it didnt help.... My SD Card is still being used as internal and I cannot acces the SD Card from Windows anymore.

How can I fix this? It's really annoying.. the whole internet is writing how to use the SD Card as internal memory but nobody writes how to revert it...

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Nuc!eoN

System: Xperia Go with cyanogenmod 11


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Y89a9U
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment