Thursday, April 28, 2016

Custom kernels and SOT

I thought I'd try the various custom kernels and report the SOT I get based on them. The kernel version is typed on the photo

For me performance is good, but battery life is more valuable and what I'd prefer.

My set up is:

Chroma ROM (4-6 version)
Xposed
Nova Launcher
Amoled or GTFO theme
Auto brightness

I have not tweaked any settings in any of the kernels and am using whatever is pre-set stock. I don't like to tweak the kernel settings as it is too micromanaging on my end plus I'm not sure what 99% of the options do anyways.

The only feature I activate or use is dt2w. I have wifi at work during the day. I'll take screenshots at 2% since the phone shuts off shortly there after. Just an experiment.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: lk.png Views: N/A Size: 101.8 KB ID: 3733763   Click image for larger version Name: EX.png Views: N/A Size: 105.3 KB ID: 3733764  


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1NXPShS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment