Friday, July 1, 2016

XPERIA Z5 COMPACT | - AUX PROBLEM - | Lag

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo XDA peeps.

so ages ago we all got the marshmallow update and i must say, issues have been a real thing. I did consider ROMS but too risky as i use this phone daily for business's and such.

Anyway so one problem I can not find across the whole internet is the AUX cord problem, now when i drive, I plus in the cord and this notification appears saying "Headset is connected" then disappears, then repeats almost 8 times and lags my phone which after this, goes to normal and finally works. However!

I found that in lollipop I had never had this issue, I just plug in and it works perfectly. As well as this, I found its not a hardware issue, reason being is that other headphones work, every set of headphones i plug in work like a charm.

I have cleared data and cache from smart connect, even disabled it and nothing. Ive booted in safe mode, nothing.

I really just want this sorted as I love this phone, I do. Im not sure if this is a Marshmallow update bug or something but if any fix can be found or advised to me; Id love you forever, because i miss being able to just plug in and play and not waiting for this bug to simply calm itself from this spasm.


Lag is an issue, I have no clue why but it seems the newest update caused things to get hot, lose alot of battery quick and just plain ol' lag. Any fixes on this to is perfect, at the moment though I iwsh to get the AUX cord fixed as a priority to lag.

Anyway, thanks guys and hope to hear something soon! After all, this is a 007 phone, bond never had these issues ;)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29hRFpd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment