Saturday, July 2, 2016

Uninstalled a system/buil-in app but still showing up [rooted]

Hello,
I rooted my phone with Kingroot and it was successful. I rooted for uninstalling unnecessary built-in google apps. So, I used the uninstall feature of Kingroot and uninstalled the Cloud Print. It was showed that the app was successfully uninstalled but com.android.apps.cloudprints is still there in the app manager with different icon (black background with SD written on it). In the app manager, actual file size showing up but in kingroot and system app remover app file size showing zero. I've attached screenshots for better understanding the problem. If you need more info than feel free to ask but help me out !!!

I want to completely remove these unwanted apps.
Follow the links for screenshots [I can't provide any link or image because this is my first post and I can attach after 10 posts]

Device: Walton Primo HM Mini
Android version: Lollipop


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29aoobc
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment