Friday, July 1, 2016

service unavailable. my E2306 randomly just dropped off the network last night

I was out last night and suddenly my phone has no service. Get home try to restart, gets stuck in boot sequence. Trying all the resets I can finally boot the phone. Reset it, same problem. I doubt it's my service provider.

3rd time I've had a major problem with this phone in less than a year. It feels like I might have to RMA it again.

Any other suggestions before I do that? When I restart the phone it just gets stuck in the boot loop and I need to use volume up + power to turn it on fully.

I've never had so many problems with a phone. As much as I try to like this phone, it's an absolute turd. Can't wait for my free upgrade in November.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298wcOY
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment