Friday, July 1, 2016

[Partition Problem]

Hi
I recently started to learn making roms (thanks to @Trafalgar Square)

Well I decided to start experiencing on my less expensive phone first (xperia mini)...

It was banged up last time....
So I tried to recover it...
I can flash recovery to it but no recovery works on it (rage,lupus,CWM, and etc...many...the logo comes but never enters recovery)
It's not recovery problems it's the phone...
I tired full wipe and in log there was lines that were suspicious:
(I did the command "fastboot erase system -w)
(the number is the line number)
( I cleared the useless parts with '...' so just important parts are here)


1_Erasing 'system'
2_(bootloader) Erase of partition 'system' requested
...
8_(bootloader) Erase partition Complete, 1 bad block encounterd
9_OKAY [ 4.233s ]
10_Erasing 'userdata'
11_(bootloader) erase of partition 'userdata' requested
...
19_(bootloader) erase operation complete, 0 bad block encountered
20_OKAY [ 4.446s ]
21_formatting 'userdata' partition...
22_Erase successfull, but not automatically formatting.
23_file system type not supported.
24_OKAY [ 0.001s ]
25_erasing 'cache'...
26_(bootloader) erase of partition 'cache' requested
27_FAILED (remote: partition not found, or permission denied)
28_finished. total time: 8.683s


1_ at line 8 how to fix bad blocks? Are they very sensitive or can be ignored?
2_at line 22 and 23 what means it's not supported or permission denied?
3_at line 27 is the partition lost? How to fix it?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298hfbh
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment