Sunday, July 3, 2016

Netflix for ATV Modified Version to run on android tv box(Amlogic)

Hi there
i searched for hours but cant get a remote friendly netflix app to run on my android device. There are Some modded apps that run on other box like mine but on mine it gives me error aip-703 which i tried a million times to solve but no success yet. really hoping someone here can help me get it to work or modified another version for me. i have no experience in that area at all. i have a little knowledge but require someone to help me out so plz help me out here. i need a modified ATV Netflix App that runs without problem as i have no luck yet installing any. i am pretty confident someone here would be able to help.
thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29hGLN1
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment