Saturday, July 2, 2016

Help me back into a Priv....

I bought the Priv when it first came out and quickly returned it because it couldn't do something I absolutely needed... so I went back to my Samsung device.

Now with 6.0.1 out there, I wanted to know...

Can anyone confirm if you can link a key press to the Invert Color quick setting?

I am visually impaired and need a quick way to Invert Colors with a hardware button. I know the Invert Colors function is available from the Notification menu - this doesn't work for me as it's not quick enough and requires the user to see the screen to trigger the function. If I can map it to a key press like I do on Samsung devices, I'll go back to the Priv in a heartbeat.

Thanks in advance for your help!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29fpVOQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment