Sunday, July 3, 2016

Fire TV v1 stuck on white logo

Hi,
I was following the guide to install Rbox's boot menu from aftvnews. I had done it on my other aftv fine. The bootloader on the aftv was unlocked, but when I rebooted the aftv just sat at the white Amazon screen. The last few commands are below.

255|root@android:/ # dd if=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot of=/syste
m/boot/boot.img
_sdcc.1/by-name/boot of=/system/boot/boot.img <
20480+0 records in
20480+0 records out
10485760 bytes transferred in 0.884 secs (11861719 bytes/sec)
root@android:/ # mount -o remount,ro /system
mount -o remount,ro /system
root@android:/ # dd if=/sdcard/bootmenu.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by
-name/boot
dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot <
13164+0 records in
13164+0 records out
6739968 bytes transferred in 1.289 secs (5228834 bytes/sec)
root@android:/ # reboot

I tried hooking up a keyboard, but the alt i prtscn doesn't seem to work. I tried fastboot, but it doesn't look good. I haven't come across what tampered true, unlocked false means. As you can see from above though I had root, so that should have meant the bootloader was unlocked. Any help would be appreciated. I have done a fair bit of looking and it seems unless I want to take up soldering I am probably out of luck.

Thanks in advance!

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem device-info
...
(bootloader) Device tampered: true
(bootloader) Device unlocked: false
OKAY [ -0.000s]
finished. total time: -0.000s


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29h4jSE
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment