Saturday, July 2, 2016

Absolute helpless newbie at rooting/internal data recovery

I've had my phone since may 2015 and never had a problem until last month. I'll save you a long ramble and just say it randomly restarts itself multiple times a day. Until, about 3 days ago it decided to restart (like usual) but this time it factory reset itself.
Now, I don't have an SD card or anything backed up; so ALL of my photos/videos for the last year+ has been completely wiped. I searched high and low for all sorts of android data recovery apps but nothing could find my photos that were deleted from the internal memory. A lot of them said for them to "work better" I'd need a rooted phone. So, at the end of my wits I decided that's what I'm gonna do. Whatever it takes. I've been searching for several days trying to figure out where to even begin but alas nothing. And I truly do not want to brick my phone.
A little about my phone (Spring Samsung Galaxy Note 4)
Software version: N910PVPS4DPE2
Hardware version: N910P.05
Model number: SM-N910P
Android version: 6.0.1

Hopefully that's a sufficient amount of info to point me in the right direction. A step by step guide would be a godsend. If anyone can help me figure this out and recover my lost media I'd be beyond thankful!!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29fwQrr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment