Thursday, April 28, 2016

Lg g4 manual mode white balance problem!

I have lg g4 indian Version H818N. I have bought it recently. Now the issue is with white balance of manual camera mode. When I change white balance in the manual mode, it suddenly shows green tint and when I finally click it, the green tint becomes more visible in the final image. Now, when I keep white balance auto then there is no problem. If auto white balance detect the scene as 4800k, I change the white balance bar to 4900k/4700k and bring it back to 4800k and keep it 4800k myself, the green tint comes up (all the other settings remain same, I am only changing white balance bar). I have tried everything but nothing seems to work.
I went to nearby lg service centre, the guy over there had another fresh lg g4 with him. When done on that cell, same problem occurs. Earlier, I thought it's on my phone only.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1N3T0hr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment