Saturday, April 2, 2016

CM11 to CM13 - now suffering heavy bluetooth and Pebble app battery drain

Hi folks!

After a while I finally updated to CM13 (hoped for more standby time basically). Since I did so my battery gets sucked out as quickly as never before. The cause for that are "bluetooth" and "pebble app" - trusting the battery stats. Leaving my fully charged Nexus 5 for 7 hrs over night brings it from 100% to 65%.

What I did so far:
Disabled bluetooth (helps)
Ununstalled Pebble app (helps)
Reinstalled Pebble app (doesn´t help)
Checked Pebble for location asking apps. Found "Weather". Disabled location there. (doesn´t help)
Deny any permission for Pebble app (so location as well) (doesn´t help)
Factory reset to Pebble (doesn´t help)
Re-established BT connection (doesn´t help)
Deleted Pebble as "safe device" in Smart Unlock (doesn´t help)
Formated cache/dalvik using TRWP (doesn´t help)
Googled like hell (doesn´t help)

I didn´t do a factory reset to my Nexus 5 so far, but as far as I could find out this was not of any assistance to anyone who has the same problem. Due to the labour and time intense operation I skipped this until now.

Pleased to hear of any ideas. Thanks in advance!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1TqqLdV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment