Wednesday, April 27, 2016

AirPlay, Different Fonts, maybe time for iOS?

I'm super bummed. Got an S7 BOGO, just saw that the rebate was approved. So I was going to root my phone so I could install 'Vollkorn' font and AirAudio which I use to stream audio to my Airport Expresses thru Airplay.

Without root, neither of these things work. I can't believe I can't even change a simple font. This has to be about the f-in dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. I play music everyday from in different rooms throughout the the house and is a feature I require.

If anyone has some good news, please share it. Maybe it's really time to switch to Apple. God this sucks, the S7 is so legit.

Does anyone know how to make either of these happen?


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1rAjq11
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment